Thursday, February 01, 2007

Not Much Happening

No, I haven't ignored Free Gamer, I just haven't really come across much interesting. It's like all the interesting projects crawled under some rocks and went into hibernation. I guess post-Christmas everybody is busy with work and parking fines so need to take a break from creating free games for us to play. Bastards. ;-)

I could just keep going on about Foo x.y release etc but really that's what the Game Tome is for.

I need to sit down and do some reviews I guess...

XWars is kinda fun. Windows only though. :( A drink with that? :)

I really wish the Freeciv team would release another 2.1 beta. It's been so long since the last one.

I'll try and think of something more creative for the next post to Free Gamer, instead of some random whining.

Now my cup of tea is cold. [cartman] GOD DAMN IT! [/cartman] :P

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is Astromeance 1.0rc1, True Combat Elite 0.49b... ;-)

Anonymous said...

http://spring.clan-sy.com maybe?

yOSHi314 said...

how about

http://q-gears.sourceforge.net ? :>

Steve said...

Also

http://passenger.wikispaces.com/

:)

Anonymous said...

If you've got the time, mind changing the emhsoft.net links to emhsoft.com? Stupid hosting combined with evil domain squatters mean I've got a new domain.

Anonymous said...

You wrote: "I really wish the Freeciv team would release another 2.1 beta. It's been so long since the last one."

I noticed that Freeciv 2.1.0-beta3 is available for download. :-)

Provide feedback:

Due to SPAM issues we have disabled public commenting here.

But feel free to join our forums or easily chat via IRC with us.